Tuesday, April 4, 2017

HELLO!


My name is  Davis, I'm 9 years old and have recently moved to Groveland MA with the rest of my family.                                                                                                                                                                         

I'm interested in many things such as, science, nature, reading, and history.  

I've done Cub Scouts for 3 years and suggest it if you like adventure or nature.                                                                               
Let me tell you about the rest of my family.

My 2 year old brother, Tyrion is always following me and trying to be like me.



My mom is really nice and always busy during the day.



My stepdad, Matt also works very hard during the day and likes reading.



(Fun Fact: we all like Star Wars.)

No comments:

Post a Comment